We would like to send our biggest gratitude to all of the participants. On behalf of the committee, here we tell you the champion list of ESPRIEX BMC ASEAN 2016 that has been held in Faculty of Administrative Science, Universitas Brawijaya, Malang, Indonesia on 21-23 February 2016 :
1. The first champion and will represent ASEAN in International Business Model Competition, Microsoft Campus, Washington USA : Tolkidz from Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
Chiong Sie Jing, Logaiswari Indiran, Liew Foong Ching
DESCRIPTION : “Talki” is a device that will connect parents with special children to identify their emotions and improve their learning disability’s issue. The device will be manufactured by flexible material in addition with a microchip that will be used to detect the temperature, blood pressure, and the pulse of the special children to identify their emotional status. Based on the several researches, our device can reduce the level and amount of frustration, anger, and stress in parents with special children.
2. The first Runner-Up: Legend from Universitas Gadjah Mada, Indonesia
Nissa Amelia Pahlevy, Bagus Avianto Putra P, Nindya Dini Pangestika, Fury Oktria Putra, Irfan Haris
DESCRIPTION: Application which educates pregnant moms by giving information of daily activities they need and should do everyday. Through this application, we offer some food and beverages that pregnant mom should consume also based on their semester (first, second, or third). Providing track record, reminder, and data sharing as our value propositions to the customer. Our business gains revenues from the product sales, food and beverages sales, and also the advertisement attached inside it.
3. The Second Runner-Up: Read Public from Universiti of Malaya, Malaysia
Yoon Tjun Hung, Sadira Yeong Min Yi
DESCRIPTION: Readpublic- a centralized platform which aims to provide you the cheapest book deals in town via head-to-head comparison between bookstores, and a user-friendly e-commerce marketplace to sell off your used books!
Our video submission: https://youtu.be/x-jJB46nvtM
3. The Pivot winner: Beetech from Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
Muhammad Ilham Akbar, Satrio Tegar Sadewo, Ani Atul Arif, Allan Dwi Pranata
DESCRIPTION: BeeTech is a honey processing solutions, is based appropriate technology practical and affordable.
Our feature is :
1. Beetech honey extractor. Our honey extractor designed to be easily carried into the forest. Also added with a filter, and a strong bag.
2. DC Motor Kit for extractor. If you already have a honey extractor, we provide the tools to turn it into an automatic rotating, with speed control. This tool can be installed easily on your extractor.
3. Water Content Measurer. Honey quality is measured by water content. We design measuring devices the water content in honey in the digital results are easier to understand and cheaper than the market.
4. One Pack BeeTech tool. We also offer all the tool in one complete package, are: extractor; motors, batteries, and controllers; water level sensor; and bags.
THE HONORABLE MENTION(S) :
- Banku from Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Copycino from Prasetya Mulya Business School, Indonesia
- Lockay from Universitas Brawijaya, Indonesia
- Game Changers from Universitas Pelita Harapan Medan, Indonesia
- Seekster from Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Congratulations for all the champion.
Do not stop to reach your dreams and keep spirit.
Espriex BMC ASEAN